Thursday, November 15, 2007

100 posts ...

Its magical that I have already accummalated a hundred post. That's quite amazing I must say. Let's see, how many words could that be ....an average of 30,000 words just like that. My, now I know how difficult it is to do a thesis. If only the worth of my word was similar to that of JK Rowling, I would have almost S$480 million in my bank - I wish.

The number 100 is likely the only numeric value that all parents would love to see in their children's report card. I always wondered why it has to be '100'. Why wasn't it made out to be '85' or '200' but why '100'. What's this big deal about '100' being significant in our lives?

I don't intend to do a search on wikipedia cause I aren't a great fan of numbers at all but I at least know the value of 'pi' - 3.141592654 ..... I can go on and on but forget it. It'll bore you further.

Talking about numbers, I remembered many many years back, I had the ability to memorize telephone numbers easily. Now, I depend solely on the contact list in the phone. Once the phone gets lost, my memory goes with it. Does this happen to you too? I guess it isn't a good thing to rely on such technology at times. That old black notebook is still the best but what to do? We have to keep moving with the trends if not we'll become obsolete.

Back to my 100 posts, it has been a wonderful journey jotting down my thoughts and actions all the while. The things I write about are the very things that make me grow up, not that I am young but growing in terms of emotional expectations, sharing life experiences and learning from mistake etc.

I have to say its a very good habit to keep a journal. If you are person who may not like the idea of sharing your inner most thoughts with people, keep the blog to yourself. Whereas for me, I hope my blog can either inspire or entertain. Nothing more than that. Of course, its a very good platform to know me better and to be updated on the things that's happening with my life in Singapore.

If you think my blog is boring, I suggest you go buy yourself a magazine and read all about other people's lives and gossips. I am sure those juicy tales are far interesting reads than mine. What to do? I aren't no Tom Cruise and Sandy aren't no Angelina Jolie. Get the hint? No? Go shoot yourself a 100 times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now you can think of the 1000th post?

i have just tagged you for a meme. no obligations.