Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Color match ...

I get a little confused whenever people seek my opinion on whether something is nice or not. Being me, i dont really know what to say because I have the weirdest taste.I might just give the wrong answer.

Just look at my color coordination at times and you'll know my sense of colors. Friends often walk up to me and tell me that my tie doesn't match my shirt or my socks don't match my pants.Who cares anyway.

I sometimes wonder who set those rules on color matching. Must black necessary match with grey while blue and green is a mis-match. Is the phrase 'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder' no longer valid?

In my opinion, I do what I think I fancy. If matching pink and blue makes me sissy, so be it. I like it that way and I won't change. A leopard never changes its spots thus I won't change mine too however, if only you paid me for what I wear, I might just consider dressing the way you want me to. :)

No comments: