Monday, April 28, 2008

My Music's online ...

I have finally uploaded my first piece of music - Love Pain.

Am a little excited about it yet a little afraid the music isn't at all that wonderful. Hearing some comments from you will surely be useful and perhaps, help me make better music next time.

I do have some other compositions which I'll share with you next time and hopefully, they'll be nicer than this trial song I have decided to put up with Imeem.com.

Maybe, it'll also be useful if you know any other cool sites where I can upload my songs for easy download.

Anyway, am just so glad I managed to put this up as I know some friends are waiting to hear my music but I haven't had the time to polish and refine those melodies just yet. And yes, as I may not be the best person to write lyrics, perhaps if you know someone who is interested, you can drop me a line too.

Enjoy the music and if its too yucky, its fine. Just tell me so I can improve.

Thanks in advance. : )

2 comments:

Singlotto said...

Hi. Your music is nice.

Why not consider joining Songcraft in May?

Meanwhile here's some of the songs recorded at the recent Songcraft concert.

http://songcraft.sg/concert2.htm

Ivan Chew said...

It can be quite daunting putting up our amateur works for the world to hear. But I find it useful because ultimately, we need an audience.

"Love Pain" is a nice tune, btw.

Sounded like the timing was off as some point, i.e. skipped a beat. But the tune is a nice one. Certainly can be expanded. Sounds like some Korean Drama sound track. :)