Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An active day ...






Its been a long time since I took my Marin bicycle for a ride and this time it was quite a distance that I covered and I have to say that I managed to complete a trip to Orchard and back, all in 4 hours without difficuly except for poor road conditions around Kallang.

The weather was a little cloudy but thankfully there wasn't any rain. I guess its better than under the blazing sun.

I managed to find a place to park my bicycle and was really glad to see my bike still there after 2 hours away from it. I would bleed tears if it was gone as this Marin bike was a gift from my parents when I was 16. I guess brand matters. ; )

Along the way back, I managed to stop for some photo taking with the help of my Omnia phone. I hope the pictures won't disappoint me as afterall, its supposed to be a 5 mega pixel camera.

I am considering doing another trip toward Tampines one of this days but let's see how the weather treats me first.

Will update more if I ever do that.

For now, enjoy some of these photos. Haha.

No comments: