Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bristol Day 8




The morning started with great sunlight but as I was heading home after work, it started to drizzle. And I was caught without an umbrella. The only day I decided to travel light without having additional weight of any umbrella. Bad decision.

Woke up slightly later that usual about 6 odd. Had to pack up a little because the housekeeper will be here to change the sheets. Only the sheets. I realised the toilet wasn't cleaned. Argh. I will have to check with the reception on whether full cleaning should have been performed instead of a partial.

Dinner was pizza with western 'salted fish'. Kind of weird but not too bad. Something different from the norm pizzas I eat regularly. Before dinner, I took a drink by the bar as I needed to wait for a seat. Just like in Japan, I was given a buzzer which would buzz (of course) to inform me my table is ready. Impressive isn't it? Do this in Singapore and the restaurant will close down due to numerous buzzers missing. Ha ha.

Wonder what's for dinner tomorrow. Dinner is the only entertainment I can get here even though it has to be alone. Sad isn't it?

Miss my wife and family at home. Really can't wait to have a plate of Boon Tong Kee chicken rice and some nasi lemak.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wah liao! You in Bristol oledi ;)