Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Earth in The Dark

I bought this single when I was in Tokyo back in June 2008. Definitely an unforgetable honeymoon I had and if given a chance, I sure would want to go back there for a long vacation. I hope to do it with my parents and brothers some time soon. In fact, there were plans to do it in June next year but with our precious baby due in May, it is very unlikely this would take place unless someone is willing to take care of the baby.

In fact, I sort of promised my youngest brother that if he gets good results for his 'O' Levels, I will surely take him there. Aren't I bad to break this promise? Maybe we'll still go but later into the year when Wei Sheng completes his army. Three brothers on a holiday is something I always wanted. If Japan isn't feasible, maybe Hong Kong first. Sandy can come along too. Let's try to aim it for HK in Jan or Feb. Let's see.

Anyway, this song is Earth in the Dark sung by Toshi, vocalist for X-Japan on one of his own projects. Pretty nice and surely a song that will bring me memories of my honeymoon. It'll never be forgotten for many reasons. Many.

No comments: