Thursday, January 21, 2010

Left hand.

Many know me as left handed. Clever. Creative. Love arts. So is this true?

You decide.

Just couple of days back, a colleague told me how the world is made for right handers.

It set me thinking what has the world not given me because I am a left handed. Couldn't really think of any except for two insignificant 'issues'.

Want to guess what that is?

Well, if you are left handed like me you will surely agree with me.

Writing. Left handed freaks like myself often find that we are very careful when using a pen. We choose our pens carefully as we distant ourselves with ink that smudges easily. Reason? As we write, the pinkie (or is it spelt pinky?) rubs against the paper thus destroying the beauty words we pen seconds ago.

That was one reason. What was the other? Shucks. Am thinking hard as it slipped my mind.

Yes. I remember now. Left handed chaps often find themselves in trouble when seated next to right handed weirdos.

Can you remember the last time you sat next to me at a Chinese sit-in meal using chopsticks? Was it uncomfortable when I sat on your right?

Left handed fellas like me tend to rub elbows with right handed weirdos when eating. Friction you call it? No way!

So what has the world created for right handed people? I cannot think of any thing special.

Any clue right handed people? Share if you have any to contribute.

I wonder if Luca will be left handed like me.




.... hideKraM on the go ....

Location:Simei Street 1,,Singapore

No comments: