Monday, January 18, 2010

Tried to be nice.

Being the good guy sometimes just don't pay off.

Just two days back while having dessert with my in-laws, I realised how soft a person I am.

Well, we went to this ice cream place and occupied two tables when we only needed one. There were four of us and only two single scoops ordered.

A couple came along looking for seats thus I stood up and moved the table and placed it a side for them gesturing that they could take the table as we weren't using it.

So the man smiled and thanked me. He conveniently took two chairs away from our table without asking if the seats were occupied.

Well, there were only five chairs and they took two away leaving us with three chairs for four of us.

I was stunned because they should realise we didn't have enough chairs as I was obviously standing around them.

They couldn't care-less and started their own conversation and gazing into one another's eyes.

Seeing that they were enjoying their date, I could only watch them while standing another 10 minutes before leaving the place feeling a little stupid for being nice.




.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: