Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Mother-in-law's 60th Birthday Dinner

A rare occassion for Japanese teppanyaki.

It was really difficult finding a good place for teppanyaki in
Singapore. Good and not overly budget blowing meal. Know what I mean?

Anyway, last night's dinner was pretty alright except that the heat
from the stove was a little unbearable for me. I perspired throughout
the dinner. Phew.

I ordered a beef set and the ribeye was indeed tender and rare enough
for me to treat it as sashimi. ; ) Well, I love my steaks cooked that
way so don't complain if you see that the meat is still red. It is
afterall red meat.

Luca had seafood omelette and some fried soba. Weird isn't it? But
that was what Luca-ma ordered despite my numerous pleas for Luca to
have more than that. Of course at the end of the meal, Sandy consumed
more than all of us as she could choose from whose plate she wants to
'tax'.

No comments: