Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Photos from Melaka ...








I can't complain much about the trip to Melaka because it was entirely fun.

Ok. Time wasn't enough to do most of the things I wanted. No chicken rice balls. No satay celup. No Indian chendol. No beer by the pool.

Never mind the above but frankly if I were to visit again, I will make sure I eat everything there is to eat in Melaka. Laksa, Ikan bakar, durian, dodoh ... and the list goes on. Maybe staying two nights would be better as there is no need to rush.

Choice of hotel wasn't too bad but still I prefer the swimming pool at Holiday Inn but no complains for Equatorial except for the first room which didn't feel cold enough for me to enjoy a good night's sleep.

We had quite an adventure taking a public bus from Aunty Lee back to the hotel. No aircon and the ride was bumpy. What to do when there were no taxis at all but fret not because I now have a taxi contact in Melaka. : )

Argh. I miss the chendol.




No comments: