Tuesday, March 16, 2010

60 days countdown ...

Sandy has been complaining about a strained back and it is hurting her quite badly. It can be quite a funny sight to see her walk with her hands to her back but ultimately it saddens me to see how much mothers go through when expecting.
 
I am blessed that at least Sandy does not have weird midnight cravings of food nor has her temper worsen. Well, maybe a little more irritating than before but still manageable.
 
Luca now weighs approximately 1.5 kilograms and has put on more weight than expected. His legs still looking long like mine and very active in the womb.
 
He seems to respond by kicking and punching hard when I speak to him through the womb. I wonder how I sound like to him. It must be rather muffled when he hears my voice.
 
Sometimes I wonder if he understands the story I read to him every night. Maybe I chose the wrong book for him but never mind, another 60 more pages to go and by then Luca should pop. : )
 
He gets more active at night and Sandy and I are worried that his sleeping patterns is a reverse from ours because he chooses to stay inactive or asleep when Sandy's at work. Wouldn't that mean we will have to lose sleep next time? Uh oh!!
 
 

No comments: