Saturday, July 24, 2010

A terrifying experience ..

I didn't think it would ever happen to me as I have always been very careful. I always checked and double checked but it just happened.

I found myself stranded and at moments I felt breathless. There was nothing I could do as I was stuck inside.

I could only hear voices outside and that made me feel even more vulnerable. It would be big trouble if they caught me trying to escape.

I sat there on the only seat available in the little cubicle and had no available sources of communicating with the outside world and kept asking myself how I ended in such a situation.

I wish I could scream and shout for help but again, it would compromise the situation and too much is at stake. Really.

I could only take the chance when it comes. I sat and waited for the noise outside to subside and only after almost twenty minutes did I see the opportunity to escape.

I had only one chance to break free and it has to be successful if not trouble will only follow. The noise faded and slowly died off.

I opened the door and looked around. I could only depend on the mirror in front of me to survey the surroundings.

Most doors were closed except for a few which seemingly looked empty. I prayed and hoped no doors would swing open.

I took a deep breath and made a dash out of my cubicle. As I reached for the door knob, I prayed again that no one would be on the other side.

Afterall I wouldn't want to be caught in the ladies restroom.

My. It sure was a frightening experience for me at the Sky Park.


















.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: