Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Back at work...

Finally after 4 months of maternity break, Sandy returns to work today.

The drive felt really different as it seems almost forever before I reached the final stop at my office.

The journey started at 745am when I had to drop Luca off at godma's place before heading toward the city centre where both Sandy and I work.

It didn't seem too long ago when I dropped her off at Cairnhill when she was still pregnant but that was actually four months back when Sandy and I were so excited to meet Luca then. ( I still am excited to meet him every day now)

It must be really hard on her as she resumes work and surely missing the wails and laughter of the little one. Let's hope godma's ears are prepared for the whole load of nonsense the boy is going to give her. That cheeky boy who is always up to mischief.

He woke up a little earlier this morning not because I woke him up but perhaps he felt something different in the air when I turned off the air con and that wasn't a normal routine at least for the past 4 months when he is home. Yes. Spoilt like me.

So it seems we have to get accustomed to this new routine and wake up early every morning. Looks like the luxury of sleeping in later than 9 is going to be something of the past but again, maybe not. I believe when Luca turns a few years older, he will wake up a little later during the weekends and I can't wait for that to happen.

Am sure at this very moment, Sandy misses Luca because I miss him too. Can't wait to knock off and head back to cuddle him.










YouTube Video


.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: