Friday, December 31, 2010

Brilliant 2010

I can look back and say it was a fruitful year for Sandy and myself. The fruit is doing well and growing to be naughtier than me.

Luca brought the entire family joy and lots of laughter. He once in awhile also causes us to worry especially when he isn't well but that sure is part and parcel of growing up.

Time flies ... I was just reading a previous blog entry titled 'The end of 2009' and 'It's 2010' to see what I wished for and if I achieved what I set out for in 2010.

I did. I got through it well despite an increase in expenses and I am thankful it levelled out with an increase in salary and a possible promotion too.

What more can I ask except for the family to be happier, healthier and well, wealthier in the many more years ahead.

For a start, The goal in 2011 is to start saving more ... At least half of my earnings without compromising on my spending habits.

A good sign? Yes. It indeed is as I am thankful for the blessings from Heaven above.

I also hope to have more leisure travel with Sandy and the family.

Likelihood the first trip will be with my parents and brothers to a nearby beach resort. The other two places will be Japan and India where Sandy and I can take some time away to enjoy the cuisines each respective country have.

Let's make it happen.

Wishing all a Happy New Year!!


YouTube Video













































.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: