Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas ...

Forgive me for not taking time to fill you up with what's happening on my end as I have been busy at work and at home too.

Yes. Luca is getting quicker than I thought and just recently, we found out that it is very important to buckle a child when he or she is in a stroller.

There was one day when we found him holding on to the safety strap, dangling from the stroller with his toes merely touching the floor. It sure scared the wits out of me when that happened but after awhile, we realized we should have taken a photo instead to remember that priceless look on his face. He looked like he enjoyed playing tarzan.

In a week it'll be Christmas and the first for Luca. I wonder if he'll enjoy the decoration if we brought him to check out the lightings in town. But am really afraid of the crowd and worst the traffic jam because the entire population will just appear at Orchard Road.

Anyway, wishing all a Merry Christmas!!


.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: