Thursday, January 06, 2011

Into Luca's 8th month...

Watching Luca grow well each day brings a smile to us both. A wide smile. : )

As each day passes, the little fella changes so much in action, behaviour and facial features. Sometimes I just wonder who he looks like but everyone insists the resemblance is that of Sandy's.

He now slowly refuses to sleep on his own bed and would rather cuddle between us in bed. That can be quite cute you think but surely not as he can have quite bad sleeping habits.

He swings his arms and legs in all directions sometimes hitting me in the face, startling me.

Just today I spoke with some friends about their children's first day at school. Fast forward 6 years and Luca will attend Primary 1 too. Time flies ...

Fast forward another 15 years and he will be awaiting his 'O' Level results however before that happens, Luca would have given us numerous heart aches as a naughty boy in exchange for many canings he'll receive from me.

Just like all children, there will be naughty days. I did the same when I was younger. I broke many hearts. Both girls whom i rejected and of course my parents too. Ha ha.

Let's not look too far away and enjoy the process of parenthood as we take time to watch the little one grow taller, smarter and naughtier each day.


YouTube Video






.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: