Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dad's birthday ..

A day after my birthday, it's always my father's birthday. Perhaps I am the biggest birthday present he ever received and surely an expensive one to maintain.

After making many attempts on what to have for the birthday boy I decided on Esmirada and it seems like I made a good choice.

Not a single diner in the restaurant except a table of ten pax consisting of our family. It seemed like we booked the place. :)

Food was pretty alright. I wouldn't say it was fantastic but just average. The company was great though.

Hope everyone else enjoyed the meal even though I settled for a Greek salad. Too much rich food over the past week and it isn't helping my waistline look good. Don't want to end up missing my toes.

Anyways, wishing my dad a Happy Birthday and may he enjoy great health...















.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: