Friday, March 11, 2011

Goodwood Park Hotel

The lobby welcomed me with a song that I so often hear many years back in this exact same hotel and surely it brings back memories of friends then.

The resident band from Philippines whom I got to know pretty well at that time introduced me to a Filipino song titled Anak. A folk song about a child.

Don't ask me the lyrics. I can't remember them.

We were young and full of vigour back then. Late night suppers in hotels usually helped start the night. Snooker follows right after midnight where we will play till the morning sun rises after which we will find breakfast before heading home to take a sleep.

Yes. Life was indeed great back then. Not that it is bad now but the worries weren't for me to frown on then. Parents were always there to spoil me while I tended only to school work and friends. (school work only when necessary)

The phase where the rebellious kid who so often skipped family outings and talked bad at parents.

I guess payback time is here to stay now where I try every effort to take family out for meals and soon, Luca too will go through that phase of talking back to me and choosing to join friends' outings than with family.

It's all part of growing up and I think I did well after all. Thankful to my parents, godparents for bringing me up in a manner which not many others enjoyed.

Spoiling me.






.... hideKraM on the go ....

Location:Scotts Rd,,Singapore

No comments: