Monday, April 04, 2011

In another month ...

Luca will turn one in May and the party hats are all ready for use.

Luca will celebrate his first birthday at Macs just like me when I was younger.

Yes. I was very fortunate. Until the age of 21, I had birthday parties annually.

From simple BBQ to hotel buffet dinners I had it all. I was pampered into having the better things. Spoilt by my parents thus it is my turn to pass it on and Luca is there to be spoilt by many people around.

As I type this entry, Luca stands screaming at the top of his lungs trying to grab my attention but I aren't giving it.




At times he can be very adorable, other times he surely is a naughty brat just like me. He knows who are easy targets who'll fall prey to his cries and who are those who won't be bothered by his screams. I am one of those who fall in the category who cares less.














.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: