Sunday, July 10, 2011

Using the cane ...

I recently invested on a cane for a dollar. Surely cheaper than a belt ...

So I used them hard this morning on Luca's right hand. He was constantly throwing things around. Remote controls. His drum set. Books.

There are things which I can tolerate and some I can't. Throwing things around is a no no for me. Especially when they are not meant for that purpose.

So I hit him thrice on his right hand. Or was it four ... One of which landed on his knuckles. He frowned and held back his tears.

He learnt his lesson the painful way. So did I after seeing his skin swell from the beatings. But there was no other way to teach him. Reasoning out with him at this age is not possible.

Action speaks louder than words.

It broke my heart really. I felt like I stabbed myself. But there is no way I can convince myself to ignore his irresponsible actions and bad behaviour. Someone has to teach him ....

The cane will.







.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: