Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 passes me by ....

Time seems to fly really quickly and with many blinks of an eye, I sit here typing this on the last day of 2011.

Looking back at how 2011 fared, I can only say 2011 made another great year for me.

Although there were many things I wanted to do in 2011 didn't happen for example - take my parents and siblings on a trip, visit Japan and India, save more than half my pay etc.

Despite all these not happening in 2011, it still made a fabulous year.

This year showered me with quite many memories and a memorable one was catching X-Japan's concert in Hong Kong with a buddy in November - a simple dream come true.

In terms of career, bigs steps were made and work turned out very well.

Luca who turned one in May saw his highest fever this year and perhaps the most number of falls as he started learning to walk earlier in 2011.

2011 also featured one of the biggest quarrels Sandy and I had which resulted in her crying again. (nothing abnormal about couples quarreling so do not be alarmed we too spar once in a blue moon)

Let's hope that 2012 will be another good year that will shower us with good health, prosperity and progress not only for the nation .. but for Sandy, Luca and I too.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year ...

No comments: