Friday, January 24, 2014

Mistakes ...

For me it just seems very difficult to forgive myself whenever I do something which would result in me being hurt some way or another.

Not sure about you but I just get this irritable voice that keeps reminding me how stupid I was although I know this voice eventually subsides, fades away and dies only to resurrect when I make the same mistake again.

Learning from mistakes haven't really been a forte and perhaps I am a slow  learner who is stubborn. That on its own kills it all.

Let's put it this way, I have a learning disability. I need to be reminded of my mistakes occasionally because after so many attempts it still fails to register that a stove is hot when on top of fire and so is boiling soup.

I've scalded my tongue once again.

1 comment:

Surya said...

In the process of chastising yourself you missed on the fact that you never give up