Saturday, October 06, 2007

Family Saturday...

Before I could fully recover from some vertigo infection, I find myself struggling with a bleeding knee and a sprained ankle after a fall. Careless me .... Didn't know I was a clumsy chap but perhaps, its the medication.

So since partying and shopping is out of the way due to my current condition, what could be better than spending time with family thus we decided to pay Uncle Pete and Aunt Poh Lin a visit.

It was surely more than a visit. It was a sumptous feast of steamboat - beef, fish, prawn and lots of veggies. Of course, there was also a fair share of gambling with the folks. Mahjong with grandma, aunt and mum as Sandy kept them company. And what did I do? I watched how Man Utd beat Wigan and also caught parts of the Rugby World Cup between England and Australia.

It sounds kind of a boring Saturday night but I do enjoy just sitting and sharing the same air and space with family but perhaps, I just don't show it. Am looking forward to a family Sunday tomorrow at godparents' place.

No comments: