Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Food blog ...

My expatriate colleagues often ask me what else is nice and a 'must try' when in Singapore. This question oftens prompt me to start thinking of the attraction our little red dot (Singapore often described as a dot due to the size ) has to offer. Shopping and sight seeing only? Surely there's more to that than these two common attractions.

So what is really special and can bring people together? In Singapore, its no other than food. Food is something really important to the stomach just like water to fish. Thus besides writing about my daily thoughts, I have decided to start a food blog.

I know there are many good food blogs out there but that won't stop me from sharing information with friends. Seriously, I don't know how I will fare writing about food but I will still make an attempt.

So for you who is interested in food? Do drop by often to read on what goes into my stomach. :) It could be a descriptive write-up on the Turkish food at Ritz Carlton or perhaps a simple two sentence on the bread and butter at a neighbour hood stall or better, food I get to eat when am overseas so keep a lookout won't you? And yes, it'll come with photos and the location too.

No comments: