Saturday, December 29, 2007

Runny stomach ...

This morning, after reading about Benazir Bhutto's assasination in Pakistan, I wanted very much to express my thoughts and views on the issue of violence in our world but I guess it isn't a very appropriate time to write about it now as its afterall the festive season to be merry thus I have decided to write about something lighter and easily digested.

From the title, I am sure by now you know what I am going to write about. Bad stomach.

To be fair, everyone in their lives experience such and surely it isn't like its only once in a lifetime but quite a fair bit more opportunities for such to happen especially when one takes too much unhealthy diet.

Remember the last time you had this terrible urge to use the toilet and release the most potent of liquid and gas. Hey, don't be shy. Its a fact and its usually the watery liquid ones that creates such chaos and turns the mind crazy.

The nearer you reach your needed destination, the more urgent you seem to be. The mind and body gets into frenzy mode and you think you cannot hold it any longer but you squeeze those muscles in the butt and sometimes walk funnily. Don't you even dare try to run. The muscles needed to squeeze the butt will relax if you try to run and you know by then , shit happens.

I am speaking from experience as just this evening after my soccer game, ache visited me in the stomach and what I described above was what really happened to me thus I apologise if its a little too crude but well, that's life! Nothing can beat the speed of rushing bowels.

No comments: