Saturday, December 29, 2007

Youtube ...

Youtube definitely isn't new to me as I often use it to trace my idol Yoshiki and X-Japan. Bet you didn't know I was still crazy over their music especially after all these years. I am crazy over them and am trying to find out when their next concert is and I sure would love to attend if time permits.

So what's new about Youtube? Nothing new actually but some things old that I happened to find on Youtube. This morning, I decided to do a search on some old Music Videos. Tommy Page, New Kids On the Block, Robby Valentine etc. Its almost impossible to find their CDs now.

I also did a search on some cartoons from my era. My era would mean cartoons like Alvin & The Chipmunks, Smurf, Mask, Transformers etc. Know them? Ah, so we are of the same generation. ; )

Its always nice to reminisce old times and refresh some memories of my younger days. Watching cartoons, playing toys and of course, always trying to escape doing home work. I can still remember those times when I was still the only child and my closest companion was Gregory, a cousin of mine. We would watch TV together, shared toys and best of all, amuse one another.

Those were the days, happy moments and great fun. Should you want to bring back some sweet old memories of you and your childhood, try doing a search on Youtube. It will bring you back in time, at least for that short while, you'll see pictures of your younger life.

No comments: