Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve ...

Korean drama in the background and three ladies chatting away. Am seated at the living room of Hanwen's home typing away what will be my last blog entry for the year 2007.

The year ended with quite a good note especially after settling one of the more difficult task involved in the wedding process - wedding gown package.

Sandy has selected the gown she'll like to wear at the wedding lunch next June. I'll have to say she looks really beautiful in a wedding gown and I must admit not many ladies can carry that charisma like she does.

Anyway, forget the boasting of a pretty bride. Time has passed us by so quickly and 2008 will come in just a couple of hours. Where will I be at that time? Its going to be at my buddy's place just like on Christmas eve.

You must be wondering what happened to my plans at The Oriental. I guess we made a last minute change because we are expecting the place to be really crowded and expensive as a cover charge will be required should we use Axis Bar for our countdown party.

Its the same wherever we choose to countdown or I'll say, it doesn't matter where we countdown because what matters is the company. Having such great friends for company makes the heart smile especially into the last hours of 2007. Things we did so much together as friends - Lance and Monica's wedding , Hanwen and Clara's HK / Macau photo shoot. All these will be cherished and remembered. Am sure you too have many unforgettable moments of 2007 ... so let us keep them and treasure them as we countdown to 2008.

2008 will be a fresh start for many and the same goes for me. A new job, new friends along the way and not forgetting its going to be a very exciting year for me as my wedding takes place in June and hopefully, the purchase of my new home too.

Happy New Year to all and may much happiness fill the hearts of you and your loved ones ....

No comments: