Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year ...





Am typing this after a party to celebrate the welcome of the new year ...

Lots of fun, laughter, food and booze filled the night. It was no big gathering, only 9 of us but yet I can say I enjoyed every minute of the last hours left in 2007 as well as the start of 2008.

A New Year is often associated with resolutions, goal setting etc and what have you set for yourself to acheive in 2008? For me, many things I want to do. Shall share this with you in detail in my later blogs.

You cannot blame me for not sharing now because I am under the influence of alcohol and by the strict laws governed in Singapore, one cannot operate any machinery when one is drunk or semi-drunk.

Actually, am neither. I didn't drink that much to have any side effects other then being a little hungry because the last meal I had for 2007 was Spizza. Simple Italian food that filled the stomach for only a while.

Its a good thing we called off the fire works watching at Axis Bar because I heard it was really crowded and thankfully from the 27th storey at Hanwen's place, we still managed to countdown and watch the sparkling display - only without sound as we were enclosed in an air con room.

Whatever it is, I am sure 2008 is going to be a pleasant ride for me and will make it a happy year for me and Sandy.

No comments: