Saturday, January 12, 2008

Beauty World ... 20th Anniversary.

I am so glad I watched Beauty World tonight. I really enjoyed the brainchild of music composer Dick Lee and playwright Michael Chiang. If you haven't caught it yet, please do so before 19th of January.

As the stage lit up, portraying the interior of a cabaret, it brought me memories of my younger days. I have this rather strong feeling that 20 years ago, I watched this musical before and believe it or not, I was nine years old then.

If I am not wrong, Aunt Poh Lin brought Gregory and me to catch this at the former World Trade Centre, opposite Sentosa. Not too sure if its this musical but it surely was a Dick Lee creation.

I guess am quite a fan of Dick and would surely love to meet up with the man and share with him some 'works' of mine and who knows, I too might have a musical under my name. OK, I guess I am plain tired and am typing nonsense thus .. good night!

No comments: