Monday, January 14, 2008

Musical Workshop ...

I am looking forward to 27 Jan where I will attend a muscial workshop held by a local song and musical composer at the Esplanade. Oh, not forgetting the pay check will also be deposited into my drying account. :)

I stumbled upon this opportunity to learn more about musical production while I was surfing the net reading blogs. Its always amazes me how one thing can lead to another. There I was just flipping through blogs and magically, I read from Jeremy's blog that a workshop will take place. A destiny to be fulfilled?

Even though nothing comes out of the workshop, it'll still be interesting to know the fundamentals of a musical and how its produced. What comes after the script? The lyrics or music? I have no idea so it'll be cool to find out. Afterall, I like watching musicals so it'll be good to learn what goes on.

Its always good to open new doors and learn something new, it'll add some spice and excitement to one's life. So go find something you have been wanting to learn. Forget the excuse about being busy. We are all given 24hrs in a day so make good use of it.

Look who's talking ... :)


warm regards,
Mark Chong

No comments: