Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hanging pants ...

For those who have watched Beauty World, am sure you remembered the character Frankie Wong Fei Hong.The one with a pair of nerdy spectacles and wore pants that were hanging above the ankles.Did you think he was cute?

Great to know you found him cute. Why? Was it his dressing that attracted you and made you laugh out loud? If yes, you should have taken a look at me today. I wore a pair of trousers that was above the ankle.

For sure it wasn't a new fashion statement that I was after. The pants sort of shrunk and my, it wasn't a pair of cheap pants. What more could I do but to pull the pants a little lower than the hips and walked in manner where I didn't really lift my legs. It was a terrible experience.

I felt like the world was staring at me and noticing those pants of mine. I felt hell of an awkward as I walked through the crowd during lunch and when I rode on the MRT. Thankfully, the MRT was so crowded, noone would have notice the length of those pants.

Anyway, why am I ranting about an 'under length' pants? Who decides that pants should rest at the ankle. Why can't I decide the length of the pants? Its afterall mine. So the next time I wear those pants and you notice them, don't you even comment on it cause if you did, I'll think you are an old fashioned person who cannot accept fresh ideas. Ok I was only kidding.

You can laugh all you want cause you know my character. Am a clown in disguise.

No comments: