Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Hour at Ice Cold Beer ...


After a day's work, it's always nice to sit down some where and chill out, unwind and create some happy moments. Know you know what Happy Hour really meant.

I joined my colleagues at Ice Cold Beer last night and I have to say that we all had a jolly good time. I guess they must be a little shocked to see the other side of me as they always see me as a serious and mature colleague. This happens only when work is concerned otherwise you'll see the clown in me.

I had a couple of bottled beer, a shot of tequila, pizza, wings and some fries. Maybe it wasn't enough ( I meant the food) and I was still hungry but being shy little me, I didn't want to reveal that my stomach was only half filled so I went to bed hungry.

I was glad Sandy joined me later in the night as I wanted very much to introduce her to my colleagues.I just had to show off my HK wife-to-be. :) Being shy like me, Sandy hardly spoke but she would laugh at the jokes being cracked. That meant she is now half Singaporean as most of the jokes had a local taste in it.

I sure look forward to having more chill out sessions with this bunch of friendly and funny colleagues.I have to say that they really made me feel at ease and at home ever since I joined them. Keep it up people.

Of course I didn't forget my other friends and ex-colleagues. I too would want to meet up with them for some drinks and be merry. An evening ending with a little alcohol is always welcome so let's have more happy hours ... But don't you drink yourself silly! It won't feel good the next day.

No comments: