Monday, February 04, 2008

Guilt stricken...

Just on Friday, I reminded myself that Sunday is going to be a shopping day for my two brothers but I forgot about it completely.

After having learnt last night that they stayed home all day just waiting for me made me guilt stricken.I know that I haven't been paying much attention to them recently and I haven't been playing any part in their growth as teenagers. It seems like I reflect a bad brother in me.

So what can I do to reverse things? Seriously, its not going to be easy. These two brothers won't rip me off my bank statement by asking for material stuff. They just don't and I feel even more guilty this way.

Shucks. By saying such, am just opening myself as a target for future rip offs but am just proud that this two brothers of mine behave well and are reasonable chaps. This shows that they have grown up and have matured in their thinking. Keep it up boys!

warm regards,
Mark Chong

No comments: