Sunday, March 09, 2008

By the pool ...

Am seated by the pool side of Fairmont hotel, enjoying the sun and
breeze as well as the whistles of the trees surrounding me.To clarify,
am still in Singapore, right in the city.

Sandy, Beatrice and I will stay here for a night. Nothing spectacular
but all just for a relaxing weekend. I am someone who enjoys the
swimming pool and of course, the sun too. Am sure you can tell that
from my fading tan color which am trying hard to restore.

Many times I'll just lie by the side and fall asleep with the soothing
sound of overflowing water of the swim pool. And yes, I often leave
out the all important sun block which can shun me from bad, wrinkled
skin but seriously, I dislike the smell and feel of it. Yucks.

Now, let's talk about the little ritual or process before one plunges
into the pool. First, you will be expected to shower yourself clean
before you jump in. I don't think anyone would like foreign particles
in the pool especially dead cells from those stinking foot. Haha.

Anyway, I always find myself having difficulty in entering a pool of
cold water. It freezes me. It'll take some time before the body gets
used to the temperature and the sad thing is once it has accustomed to
the temperature, its time to leave and that's another hell of a
process. Imagine the blowing wind on the surface of your skin while
your body is still wet. Phew. Cold.

Right, I guess instead of crapping so much on this, I should perhaps
just lie back, relax and enjoy the serenity within.:)


--

http://hidekram.blogspot.com/

No comments: