Sunday, March 09, 2008

IT Show Singapore 2008

This morning,Sandy and I took some time to visit the IT show. Seriously, Sandy and I hardly take time to walk at such conventions, reason being its way too crowded and we have no business there cause both of us aren't IT geeks.

I kind of felt that the name given to this event-IT show was wrongly used or perhaps, my perception of an IT show didn't really matched what I saw at the Suntec convention hall. It was more of an IT sale where hardware and softwares alike were slashed to crazy prices.

I was kind of expecting more booths that unveiled new ideas, new designs and new technology thus Sandy and I were disappointed. It felt like we were walking at local IT mall Sim Lim Square. No difference at all.

We surely would have been better off if we stayed longer having our buffet breakfast at the hotel. What to do? We also thought by going early to the show would have given us more free space to walk around but we were wrong but nevertheless, we enjoyed each other's company.

No comments: