Wednesday, March 12, 2008

X-Japan returns ...

Just last night, I read about the return of my favourite band,X-Japan, which broke up in 1997.Following which, the death of guitarist, Hide, in 1998 made it even more impossible to have the band back in action.

Only after 10 years after the death of Hide, Yoshiki and Toshi, the leading members of the well known J-rock group decided a return to the Japanese music scene. Its great news to know they will be back on stage this month for a two-day concert which I believe many fans will be looking forward to it.

Its a pity my honeymoon didn't coincide with the schedule of their concert if not, I will be the happiest man as I have always dreamt of watching the group live on stage.This is also the reason why I decided on Japan to be the place to go for our honeymoon -shopping for X-Japan merchandise. :p

Seriously I have heaps of these merchandise and I cannot wait to have them displayed once Sandy and I get our own place, hopefully in the later part of the year.

Anyway, to have X-Japan on stage again allows me to have something to look for at HMV as nowadays, nothing interests me there. A pity isn't it?

And yes, I found the music workstation I want to buy so badly and hopefully by buying that, I can continue the journey of song writing as well as skipping the need to rent a piano for my wedding day.For family and friends attending the party, please don't expect an Elton John performance that afternoon.

No comments: