Sunday, April 13, 2008

Song Writing ...

I happen to chance upon a blog / forum on song writing. Songcraft seems to be a platform for aspiring song writers to exchange and talk about their works and what's best is they'll have a get-together on Friday at Fort Canning Park.

I am trying to squeeze some time to join the group of people behind Songcraft and hopefully pick up some tips from the people there. I am not too sure if I will be able to make it as you know my wedding is round the corner and there are still lots of things not done yet.

Its inspiring to know there are people out there who share the same interest in wanting to write a musical and its comforting to know that they are doing what they can in placing some effort to make that dream come true. Perhaps I should start making contacts there and who knows, a collaboration might make things a little easier to make that dream a reality.

No comments: