Thursday, May 08, 2008

Anxiety .. stress ...

All these years I thought I was managing my life well but never did I realise I would succumb to anxiety due to high stress levels.

Guess its a mixture of work as well as the wedding preparations which are long overdue.

Haven't been myself lately and I start to ponder how my other friends managed to cope with nagging wives. Phew, they sure can nag till the neck falls off.

Glad mine is still intact with the body. ; )

Am taking some time this weekend to relax a little and sort out some of the outstanding chores which are pending and outstanding. See, tending to the chores would likely bring me more stress, so how to relax?

Frankly, maybe its right to say that I like to and want to handle things on my own. Its not about not trusting others to do it but more like trying not to burden others with my responsibilities. That's me. I tend to be responsible for what I do and what I cannot do. This is why and how I end up stressed.

There are plenty of things to do but not enough time, not enough hands and all at the same time, not wanting others to be stressed up over our issue.

Enough said, I guess I am still looking forward to my big day despite the number of chores I am about to face. Afterall, its our day. Perhaps, am just lazy or is it something else ....?

No comments: