Sunday, May 25, 2008

13 days to go ...

Sandy is finally going to be mine in 13 days. I wonder if she'll get used to being introduced as Mrs Chong. I believe it'll take some time to have that effect kicked in.

Its only 13 days more and I still feel that there are still many things undone and one of which is the purchase of a new bed. That's likely the first furniture we are ever going to buy together.

I haven't gotten my shoes, haven't collected my wine, haven't finalised the guests list and I haven't received the table arrangements too. Look at the amount on my 'to do list'. Its scary isn't it? So the next time you wish to throw a wedding bash, do consider these things carefully. ; )

But seriously, I aren't regretting throwing this big party of ours. Afterall its a once in a lifetime affair and its always nice to celebrate it with close family and friends.

I guess to make this event a successful one, I have many people to thank. I'll be updating my blog at 'kramfriends' so that I can put my thank-yous to each and everyone who has played a significant role in my life as well as contributed to my wedding in any way big or small. So keep a lookout. However, I have to tell you that its not going to be that quick as right now, I still have lots undone. Perhaps it'll be completed by September thereabouts.

Enough said, I shall come back to update you more about the wedding. Somehow or rather, I do feel I have neglected this blog but it won't be for long until I start contributing to it like how I used to.

No comments: