Friday, May 30, 2008

Solemnisation at Amara Sanctuary, Sentosa ...




In 7 days, Sandy and I will say the famous ' I Do ' at the Amara Sanctuary Resort on Sentosa, a rather newly opened hotel in the island.

I had many friends who complained to me about the distance of Sentosa but I have assured them that its easily accessible now. Its no longer the Sentosa that was 15 years back whereby the only transport is either by cable car or by a ferry ride that's about 10 minutes.

For you who haven't been there for ages, a bridge linking the two islands have been built quite a number of years back, allowing visitors to the island easy access.

I have included a photo of how the Glass Pavilion looks like so do not be alarmed by the relaxed and casual atmostphere. So if you decide to overdress, you'll probably find yourself being stared at.

My advise is a t-shirt and jeans will be sufficient and for ladies, bikini and jeans will surely catch lots of attention and draw the crowd away from Sandy so if that's what you want, go put on a bikini top. For me, don't be surprised if I appeared in shorts.

No comments: