Friday, June 06, 2008

Its time ...

In a matter of hours, I'll be her groom and she'll be my bride. After more than 10 years of staying close together and sharing life's challenges, we'll be pronounced man and wife at about 1145am (GMT + 8)on 7 June 2008.

Just 40 minutes away from the big day I have been waiting all my life, I start to reflect on how our relationship bloomed. 10 years is not a short period of time and given a chance, I wouldn't have allowed her to wait this long but nevertheless, the time has come that we come together as one.

I don't know how to really express the joy that's filling up inside me. Its surely an exciting ride ahead for us both as we engage in a new chapter of our lives. We walked together this far and I am sure we'll walk further, closer together.

I have written a song for Sandy which I'll share the lyrics in a later blog but for now, please wish us a blissful marriage and endless years of happiness together.

I will cherish every moment of tomorrow and lock them in my memory. Every smell, every sound and every laughter will be recorded and never forgotten, like this love I have found with Sandy ...

The time has come , the time we have all been looking forward to - 7 June 2008.

No comments: