Saturday, July 12, 2008

My wedding photos ... bits of it.







Just thought I'll share some photos of our lovely wedding and a photo of a post-wedding party which saw the HK team knocked out by the heaps of alcohol available at Keppel Club. I will try to upload more photos once Sandy finds the time. ; )

Time flies pass really quickly. It has been more than a month since we had our wedding at the Amara Sanctuary and its been two weeks after our honeymoon in Japan. I have to admit the honeymoon was really enjoyable. I enjoyed every minute of it despite the numerous shopping forced upon me. You can check out the link below to see more honeymoon photos.

Please stay patient with me as we upload the wedding photos and the post-wedding party that looked so much like a gambling event but instead of money, alcohol became the stakes instead.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ard6v2w9.7l1accv1&x=0&y=-2n0rpu&localeid=en_US

No comments: