Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back in blog world ...

Its been two weeks since we've returned from our unforgetable honeymoon in Japan yet I've not updated the blog. Guess what? I caught a rather nasty flu just few days after returning home.

While I am slowly recovering from the bad fever, aches and cough, Sandy also attracted the bug. Its her third day suffering. Let's hope hers won't last as long as mine but am sure her immune system is stronger than mine. Am always known to be the weaker one when it comes to health issues.

Once the bug is completely wiped out from my system, I'll be going for a thorough health check. This was something I promised my wife to do. Better be safe than sorry. :)

Not to worry too much, its just one of those routine checks which I haven't done for a long time. Its a good time to reveal the level of my bad cholestrol. It won't be surprising to know its on ridiculously bad levels especially with me being a glutton for fine yet unhealthy food. I guess I really live to eat.

I read somewhere that if we all chose to eat food we didn't like, there wouldn't be so many health issues around. Its only the food that we really love, that's where the danger lies. Perhaps eating in moderation can do some help as well as placing an exercise regime together will improve our health.

So delay no more, cycle, swim or simply walk up a flight of steps, that'll keep us in shape at least for a while longer.

No comments: