Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last night in Japan ...



All good things come to an end just like our honeymoon in Japan.
 
I always thought two weeks for a honeymoon is too long but seriously, its still too short especially when the destination is Japan. There is just too many things to see and do here.
 
Thankfully, we managed to eat lots of Japanese delicacies such as the puffer fish sashimi, whale sashimi and lots of other delicious dishes. We also managed to drink the different sakes ( rice wine ) , various brands of Japanese beer not found in Singapore and best of all, we got to make some friends as we visted the different cities.
 
The company we had with buddy Mun and Clara totally made the trip different and I hope they too feel the same about our companion.We laughed and had lots of fun throughout and if it was only Sandy and myself, it could have been boring. Oops. ; )
 
Anyway, I will upload the photos later on when I am back in Singapore and will try to give a more detailed experience in my next blogs.
 



 

No comments: