Saturday, August 09, 2008

Another farewell ... at my new workplace.

I know its been a long time since I have come on to blog but forgive me as I have been rather busy at work - so much to catch up , so little time and with all these factored into the formula, it equates to stress.

Never mind the stress. It'll go away after awhile. After getting used to it.

I will not go into details about my first few days at the office but I thought I would like to highlight that for now, its a very warm family ast the office. Everyone laughed cried together. Oh, I meant it in a good way. The team was very close as I could tell it from Amanda's departure. The tears told the story.

I know the journey ahead is going to get tough but am sure with the team's support, I'll be cushioned as I am in safe hands.

I look forward to the new challenges ahead and hope to be able to fill the big shoes my predecessor left for me. She was really good in what she did and I have lots to learn from her but given a short time frame, I have to admit it was tough. Nevertheless, I'll be on my toes and learn as I go along.

Amanda, all the best in your future endeavours and to me, good luck!

No comments: