Thursday, August 28, 2008

Many thoughts but ....

This past two weeks past really quickly. Birthday celebrations. Meeting up with long lost cousin as well as lots to catch up at work.
 
During this two weeks, I had many thoughts that I wanted to share with you but too little time to do so. Many say time shouldn't be an excuse for not having things done but that's the truth. I lead a busy life. : )
 
Perhaps its also due to an unfriendly phone that doesn't really allow me to blog while on the go thus I intend to trade in the Omnia for another phone. I heard HTC Pro is coming out soon so hopefully that will enhance my mobile blogging experience.
 
The Chinese Olympics ended really quickly but am glad I managed to catch some games on television, especially the one that gave Singapore a silver medal. I won't go too much into this silver medal win as I know its everywhere in the forums now.
 
I had this thought about Tiger Woods while I was in the toilet earlier. I have no idea why his name suddenly settled in my head as I am no golfing fan. I put the name together - Tiger + Woods and what came into my mind was a forest full of tigers. Did you ever have thoughts like that or am I just plain weird?
 
During the National Day Rally, PM Lee mentioned about marriage and the long awaited baby bonus. Yahoo ...!! I will be richer when I get kids but like what Flying Dutchman said over radio. Instead of giving this bonus indefinitely, why not have it for a limited period only? I am sure with this in place, kiasu Singaporeans will surely make babies and by end of 2009, the population will increase by a tremendous percentage, don't you agree?
 
PM Lee also spoke about singles not making friends , being overly picky etc. Maybe the government might want to come out with more monetary ideas to spur on marriages like providing marriage bonus too but too bad, I aren't eligible.
 
Enough said, will blabber on again next time ....

--
http://hidekram.blogspot.com/

No comments: