Friday, October 17, 2008

Sing a song ... sing along.




At GMAC, we work hard and we play really hard too and that's what "Team GM" believes very much in or at least, I try to make it look as if it is true.

We had an evening session of wonderful singing as well as beer drinking. It is a pity that not everyone from "Team GM" could make it but the turn out wasn't that bad either.

Everyone started off really shy and noone wanted to start the opening song thus yours truly had no choice but to break the ice with Bee Gees How Deep Is Your Love.
Frankly, I didn't sing the song. I only read it like I was uttering a prayer.

It took a little while to warm up but given time, we realised there were quite a number of song birds in the team. My, some of these vocals are pretty good.

We also managed to hear our fellow Filipino colleagues, AA and MM sing to the tunes of Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang. I couldn't recall the meaning of the song but well, music has no boundaries and that's good isn't it?

I look forward to more activities coming up and looks like the next outing is going to be on Deepavali at a colleague's place. Yahoooo ...!!

No comments: