Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 Nights with X-Japan ...







All it took was for Yoshiki's ivory keys to bring me tears and what was even more emotional was that after 14 years of dreaming that I finally made it to watch my first X-Japan concert live in Hong Kong.

Now listen, I watched it twice in Hong Kong in two consecutive days.

Of course, after the concert ended on the second night, reality became a dream of memories all again.

I am now looking forward to hearing news about the next concert and hopefully that'll happen in the next couple of months in either Beijing or Shanghai.

I will try all means to make the dream come true yet again. Of course, the biggest dream is to watch it on New Year's eve in Tokyo Dome. Hopefully, I'll have that dream come true by end 2009.

X-Japan sure played an important part of my life and I will always keep those memories close to my heart.









No comments: