Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The moments I have been waiting for ...



This two weeks will surely bring me lots of unforgetable moments.

Firstly, I will be heading off to Hong Kong to watch my beloved X-Japan's concert and this has been something I have been looking forward since 1996 and my, that's a long wait of 12 to 13 years.

X-Japan has been my favourite musicians all these while and I have been waiting for this day to come whereby I can watch them right before my eyes. On Saturday, this will be a dream come true for me.

When I was younger, I used to urge my father to purchase as many LDs ( Laser discs) for me from Japan and thinking about it, at the age of 17, I already started online purchases by ordering their merchandise, CDs, books and posters. Frankly, I cannot wait to have all these displayed in my new home.

Talking about my new home, I am going to move in next Friday and wait till you hear this - I have yet to collect my house keys and will only collect it next Tuesday after I return from my trip.

Sandy and I will rush through everything. From painting to cleaning so that we can move in before the Lunar New Year and yet again, another dream come true for me because all these years I have been waiting to have my own home and my own living space.

Am happy I will be able to have a place where I can sit happily to appreciate my DVDs. I wonder if I will be able to get my hands on a Laser Disc player because if I did, I will be able to entertain myself with the numerous X-Japan concert discs.

Wish me luck and I certainly hope in two weeks time, I will be blogging about my new home and what joy it has brought me and Sandy.

1 comment:

Chindiana said...

Dude congrats on your new place! always a special moment when you put all the pieces in and you sit down with that first hot drink while taking it all in.