Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bra Talk ...

No typo, no blurred eyes. Indeed am writing about bras today. Bra talk, not Breadtalk.

 

Well, you must wonder why the sudden interest in this topic.

 

My wife often comes up to me asking me if her bra was showing under some other cloth she has over her and I would always tell her it looks fine even with the lacy prints showing. ( Did I use the right term? )  

 

As an open minded chap like myself, I think it is fine to have those designs stick out as long as it isn't something else sticking out. You know what I mean right?

 

I think all men out there would think it is normal having a little bra being revealed but men would think even naughtier if they realised nothing else was below the blouse the ladies wear above their skin so isn't it better showing some lacy prints instead to make sure men think straight.

 

Oh, talking about lingerie, a guy friend just told me about his massive collection of sexy lingerie. I wonder whaton earth does he do with it. I certainly hope it is not for cross dressing because I don't think he'll look better than me in a dress.

 




1 comment:

missdior said...

What is the big deal with bras, anyway? I'm totally with you on this one. But you know, having the you-know-whats (as you call it, over here we call them nipples) can sometimes be very seductive.

If I could have it may way, I would eliminate bras altogether. They are so uncomfortable. I bet men designed them. As a form of bondage and submission....